Escape to dream. Escape to dream.

URMOMSFACE

If the first 30 seconds don't interest me I don't finish the song. But this would be good background music for a game.

Camping Les Tourelles J Sercu Camping Les Tourelles J Sercu

CAKES

The best songs have stories within them.

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

I like it

It sounds familiar but when I searched for "Pulse" I didn't find anything, it's a remix right?

Anyway, I thought it was good but should have had more violin. I like violin.

merlin responds:

It's a remix of a song I made! The original is called Land Locked (search to the left, under other songs I've made to hear the original) This song is all original by me, though :) thanks for the vote! And you're the first poster since I made it on the front page!

VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums

This would be on a kids show or elevator music

Which is why it was perfect for boxmen, but I think it could be applied to a town n a video game or something, likez.

BinaryGuy responds:

hmm... Rhodes town...
I think you're on to something!!

Thanks for the review!

Delinquent 100 Delinquent 100

Been looking for sommething new

This is it. I wish the quality was better though.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

the Quality is 100%

if its bad then its your fualt

not mine or NewGrounds

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

O SHIT

This would seriously be something put on a radio station, like a hit song. I don't know about licensing terms but I'll see if I can get it on the college station. :D

_-(Eternal Sorrow)-_ _-(Eternal Sorrow)-_

Pretty Good

But it should have had the chorus come in at about 0:30 still good overall.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Strange

I thought it was kind of boring up to 0:50 but overall it was fun to listen to especially the funky monkey solo. It's like an improved version of some kids show song. Very enlightening.

curriemaster responds:

It does indeed have a buildup to the interesting stuff, but I didnt want to give away all the best parts of Candy Zoo straight away ;). Glad you found it enlightening overall and took the time to leave a review...cheers!

Final Goodbye (Final Edit) Final Goodbye (Final Edit)

This is pro

If you made an album with songs equally as great as this I'd buy it.

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

If I made a play...

This would be in the most epic part of it. Good job. Got a little confusing sometimes though, maybe too many instruments mixed together at once. But overall 9-10/10. ALSO IT'S SO LONG. I luv it. :D