Vexation 2 Vexation 2

Nothing Seems Solid

Very fun but the main problems I saw were that the camera shakes when you jump next to a wall and half of your player appears to be overlapping it. The animation for the stick figure looks very stiff and unnatural making what plays as an awesome game look like a mediocre one.

Wonderputt Wonderputt

great game

The visuals were amazing, but it would have been better if the camera zoomed in on the area you were putting in, I could barely see any obstacles.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

poopfaec

I would have given this a ten, but I was disappointed that throughout the game almost no knew game mechanics were introduced. There was the dead Monster but there was only one level where it actually related to the puzzle. As for the game length I think it was perfect. (though I did use a walkthrough for the last level)

Nutcasenightmare responds:

There were the Rubies and the Corpse Monsters, as an extension of the main game mechanics,
but I also wanted to focus on exploring simple mechanics in depth,
rather than introducing a bunch of disconnected mechanics superficially.

Thanks for the review!

Finders Seekers Finders Seekers

Can't Wait for the Second

I loved the puzzles, the only problem I had was sometimes there would be a plaque hidden in a random brick on the wall. There should be more hints of some sort or maybe even a "hint" button you can press every once in a while and your character will say "Maybe I should try putting this here"

Happy Fun Balloon Time Happy Fun Balloon Time

Very Repetitive

The game was fun... but not for long. Every level started seeming the same and no new challenges or game mechanics were presented. I got bored and gave up at level 25.

Circle Runner Circle Runner

I've Seen this Before

I hope you either made or got permission from the original creator of this game, because it was originally a game made with Game Maker I believe. Otherwise this game is great, though you could add some new features like springs and enemies just so it's not so repetitive.

Monster Run Monster Run

Not Perfect

I got up to all maximum upgrades and it still seemed too hard, I think you should beable to destroy bombs within your explosion radius and also I think the crosshairs shouldn't come one screen when an enemy spawns. Those are the only flaws I see.

Lavatory Escape Lavatory Escape

IMA...FIREN?

I got to the third room, then hit the button that said "DO NOT PRESS" (of course), died, then when i tried again I couldn't find that stupid coin. I searched for it for 4 minutes and gave up.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

IMAFIRENMHLAZOR

This was one of the most fun plat formers I've played in a while. Besides lack of storyline it was awesome.

REDDER REDDER

SUPER glitchy

The more gems I collected the glitchier it became, tiles would start becoming random, and the music would become deformed or slow the nails on a chalkboard. I can't take it anymore.